Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails quick reference?

Aa1f23332dbb5408a55ed190648ba172?d=identicon&s=25 mark.ericson (Guest)
I'm curious if anybody has developed a handy Rails Quick Reference,
perhaps
something like the "Ruby Cheat Sheet" I've seen?

The problem is I have yet to write enough Rails code to have all of the
scaffolds commited to memory.  It seems like when I want to start a new
project I have to return to the Rails book for a refresher, but
unfortunately not a concise enough one.

Thanks for any help.

<Mark/>
8217faf2bfdfa7daf10135d41ddd421e?d=identicon&s=25 Jeff Cohen (jeff)
on 2005-12-06 06:26
mark.ericson wrote:
> I'm curious if anybody has developed a handy Rails Quick Reference,
> perhaps
> something like the "Ruby Cheat Sheet" I've seen?

Try http://cwilliams.textdriven.com/files/rails_cheatsheet.gif.

We liked it so much we blogged about it on our site
(www.softiesonrails.com).  Really helpful for someone like me who's
coming for a Windows/C#/C++ background and is still adjusting to the
"convention over configuration" concept, which does require more
memorization that I'm used to.

Jeff
Aa1f23332dbb5408a55ed190648ba172?d=identicon&s=25 mark.ericson (Guest)
Thanks, this sounds exactly like what I need.  Unfortunately, site seems
be down right now.  I'll keep trying...  anybody have a copy they stored
locally?

<Mark/>