Forum: Ruby http://www.inkdroid.org/journal/2005/12/02/code4lib-2006/

Bb6ecee0238ef2461bef3416722b35c5?d=identicon&s=25 pat.eyler (Guest)
For those of you working on Library or Library related stuff, this link
might be of interest.

http://www.inkdroid.org/journal/2005/12/02/code4lib-2006/

Andy Lester (Inkdroid) points out that there's going to be a code4lib
conference in Portland, Oregon during February 2006.
On 12/5/05, pat eyler <pat.eyler@gmail.com> wrote:
> For those of you working on Library or Library related stuff, this link
> might be of interest.
>
> http://www.inkdroid.org/journal/2005/12/02/code4lib-2006/
>
> Andy Lester (Inkdroid) points out that there's going to be a code4lib

Doh!   Andy and inkdroid are different people, Ed is Inkdroid, but he's
still pointing out the same thing.
F3b7b8756d0c7f71cc7460cc33aefaee?d=identicon&s=25 Daniel.Berger (Guest)
pat eyler wrote:
> On 12/5/05, pat eyler <pat.eyler@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>For those of you working on Library or Library related stuff, this link
>>might be of interest.

Oh, library as in "books & stuff", not "code library".  I wondered why
it was
capitalized. Hey, some of us are a little slow on the uptake, ok? ;)

>>http://www.inkdroid.org/journal/2005/12/02/code4lib-2006/
>>
>>Andy Lester (Inkdroid) points out that there's going to be a code4lib
>

> Doh!   Andy and inkdroid are different people, Ed is Inkdroid, but he's
> still pointing out the same thing.

Andy's nick is "petdance". :)

- Dan
On 12/5/05, Daniel Berger <Daniel.Berger@qwest.com> wrote:
> pat eyler wrote:
> > On 12/5/05, pat eyler <pat.eyler@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >>For those of you working on Library or Library related stuff, this link
> >>might be of interest.
>
> Oh, library as in "books & stuff", not "code library".  I wondered why it was
> capitalized. Hey, some of us are a little slow on the uptake, ok? ;)

heh.

> Andy's nick is "petdance". :)

Yes, I know them both.   Somehow I managed to cross their names and
nicks.   It's obviously a Monday.  ;)