Forum: Inkscape I'm walking for healthy babies

8008d8a4ede6fb9ef62652aff036b66f?d=identicon&s=25 Joshua Blocher (Guest)
Hi list,

This is Xavi Manzanares, i work usually with FLOSS tools in
graphic/transmedia design framework.

I have one question about the exporting / paging pdf files with
Inkscape.

AFAIK the export options allows an exportation of a single page (any
size setted at preferences)...
The question is if anybody knows if is possible to export a pdf in
diferent pages, and which is the method.
(will be fine as well if its out of inkscape)

thanx
xm!
6d52419095deab99dcab40581e3bc2d2?d=identicon&s=25 Nurminski E.A. (Guest)
> diferent pages, and which is the method.

What about pdftk ?

--
E. Nurminski:
--

Evgeni A. Nurminski http://elis.dvo.ru/~nurmi
ResearcherID:      http://www.researcherid.com/rid/E-8803-2010

shell >
_______________
pdftk A=page1.pdf B=page2.pdf C=page3.pdf cat A B C output output.pdf
_______________

where pages are firstly exported into single pdfs and after mixing
them togheter in one doc. (output.pdf)

x!

2012/4/18 Nurminski E.A. <nurmi@dvo.ru>:
>> diferent pages, and which is the method.

xm!
+||0034||659|243|481||

dAAX! |||||||||||||||||| http://www.noconventions.mobi/x!/
AuDIYolab |||||||||||| http://audiyolab.wordpress.com/