Forum: JRuby A JRuby on Rails case study discussed at RubyConf India 2012

B3723c0c2415e8b37235f493489c8d83?d=identicon&s=25 Darshan Karandikar (darshan_k)
on 2012-04-09 13:31
Just a knowledge sharing exercise. Sharing the slides from my talk at
this year's RubyConf India. The talk was about a case in point for a
highly productive & scalable "enterprise" application development
platform with JRuby on Rails:

http://www.slideshare.net/darshankarandikar/j-ruby...

Hope you find this information useful.

-Darshan.
Twitter: @dkarandikar
B3723c0c2415e8b37235f493489c8d83?d=identicon&s=25 Darshan Karandikar (darshan_k)
on 2012-05-21 07:53
Darshan Karandikar wrote in post #1055606:
> Just a knowledge sharing exercise. Sharing the slides from my talk at
> this year's RubyConf India. The talk was about a case in point for a
> highly productive & scalable "enterprise" application development
> platform with JRuby on Rails:

http://www.slideshare.net/darshankarandikar/j-ruby...

> Hope you find this information useful.
>
> -Darshan.