Forum: Radiant CMS Forms Extension

791449df6678fbf08b87857130fa5f12?d=identicon&s=25 Marshal Linfoot (Guest)
Greetings.

I'm using the forms and forms-mailer extensions to create a form to be
emailed. Most of it is working well except for attachments. I've used
the
<r:file> tag to get a file chooser button/dialog and that appears to
work.
In the "content" page of the form, what gets emailed, I've used <r:read>
get the uploaded file, but when the form is submitted, a 500 application
error is given "for exceptions thrown outside of an action".

What am I missing? Thanks for any suggestions.
09477c358c5897d44121a248326e16d7?d=identicon&s=25 Jim Gay (Guest)
On Nov 7, 2010, at 8:12 AM, Marshal Linfoot wrote:

> Greetings.
>
> I'm using the forms and forms-mailer extensions to create a form to be emailed.
Most of it is working well except for attachments. I've used the <r:file> tag to
get a file chooser button/dialog and that appears to work. In the "content" page
of the form, what gets emailed, I've used <r:read> to get the uploaded file, but
when the form is submitted, a 500 application error is given "for exceptions
thrown outside of an action".

> What am I missing? Thanks for any suggestions.
>
> --
> marshal

I don't really know those extensions at all, but you'll need to look at
your log file.

From the root directory of your app, run "tail -500 log/production.log"
That will  show you the last 500 lines of your production log. Look
there for details about the actual error. If you need more help, copy
what you find into a pastie and reply back.

-Jim

Jim Gay
Saturn Flyer LLC
www.saturnflyer.com
571 - 403 - 0338
791449df6678fbf08b87857130fa5f12?d=identicon&s=25 Marshal Linfoot (Guest)
Thanks Jim. Here's the pastie: http://pastie.org/1279841

Is the "Yajl::ParseError" caused by the FormsController trying to parse
the
file that was uploaded? If so, what to do about it?

 I'm totally lost here, so any suggestions for troubleshooting would be
much
appreciated.