Forum: Typo How to update Typo 5.5

85917960704ecf79feffc6354c545276?d=identicon&s=25 Errol Siegel (eksatx)
on 2010-11-05 17:09
It appears Typo 5.5 has a serious bug which has been fixed.  The issue
is that it is not possible to delete comments.

How do I apply this update?

I installed Typo 5.5 with 'gem install'.
8f6b8e99f52f0928287b01a006950f52?d=identicon&s=25 Matijs van Zuijlen (mvz)
On 11/05/2010 05:09 PM, Errol Siegel wrote:
> It appears Typo 5.5 has a serious bug which has been fixed.  The issue
> is that it is not possible to delete comments.
>
> How do I apply this update?
>
> I installed Typo 5.5 with 'gem install'.

Unfortunately, it is not easily possible to apply this update for
regular
installations, since there is no release yet that includes this fix. One
option
is to just go in and change the file in question: It's a small change
(See
https://github.com/fdv/typo/commit/0026a65c2659fbf...).

As a work-around, you can place a check in front of the comment you want
delete, and then click Delete Checked Items.

Frdric, how do you feel about releasing a bug fix release for 5.5?