Forum: Ruby on Rails ruby-forum.com

1b275ea705cc1671f13105d29684cbec?d=identicon&s=25 Scott Walter (sfwalter)
on 2005-11-16 22:31
Have you seen www.ruby-forum.com?   Its a aggregator for the Ruby and
Ruby on Rails mailing list.  You can also post to the mailing lists from
ruby-forums.com.  Posts are shown in a threaded format. One stop shop to
get both your ruby and rails questions answered.

scott.
683afc51324cc956881189bab9137342?d=identicon&s=25 Robert Byars (zorbarob)
on 2005-11-16 23:17
sfwalter wrote:
> Have you seen www.ruby-forum.com?   Its a aggregator for the Ruby and
> Ruby on Rails mailing list.  You can also post to the mailing lists from
> ruby-forums.com.  Posts are shown in a threaded format. One stop shop to
> get both your ruby and rails questions answered.
>
> scott.

Scott, thanks for the tip. I've been looking for something like this
(not a big fan of getting this type of info in email).
-rob
A0ff85672de505e7bfa2fe17e85581cc?d=identicon&s=25 pesterhazy (Guest)
> Scott, thanks for the tip. I've been looking for something like this
> (not a big fan of getting this type of info in email).
> -rob

Reading (and posting to) these mailing lists via gmane's list-to-usenet
gateway also has a lot to recommend it.

E.g. on usenet server news.gmane.org, group gmane.comp.lang.ruby.rails.

Cheers,
Paulus