Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: Re: JavaScript, rails, and the W3C

6ff739ae9ebd9522b6bac69ed2e7d25f?d=identicon&s=25 dmatsueda (Guest)
> onclick = valid.... onClick == invalid.
> This was fixed in some spots... But I believe it pops up in
> other spots.

Just curious, if passing a machine-test is important, why use a DocType
(XHTML 1.0 Strict, was it?) that doesn't provide a lot benefit for all
the hoops one would have to go through?

Unless you really need to serve XML documents, HTML 4.01 seems to be a
better choice?

> That said, validation is only one part of accessibility.'

Absolutely.  Underscore that valid mark-up != accessibility.