Forum: Ruby Re: Weird Numbers (#57)

Dbda3094a2f929a0658bedd4e0787a56?d=identicon&s=25 warrenbrown (Guest)
JB,

> please give an example of such a number. english is my
> second language, and english math speak is more like
> my sixth language or so (below german, Swedish
> techspeak and english techspeak).

    Just Google for "weird number" and you will see lots of examples and
explanations.

    - Warren Brown
7cf9493614c47ce48f8a56407a050085?d=identicon&s=25 mrkode (Guest)
I'm sorry, my google was broken O_o

seriously though, the lengthier an assignment is, the less
misunderstanding
you get. Never having heard of weird numbers before, I thought it was
something made up by the quiz author.