Forum: Ruby on Rails Question about Rails lifecycle

B799288c7dd7178a1bd69fa72edd7996?d=identicon&s=25 Jacek Olszak (jacekolszak)
on 2005-11-16 13:04
I'm looking for some simple and clear documentation about rails
lifecycle. I want to know which objects are created, which destroyed and
which methods are executed at some specific time. I'm unable to find any
useful informations in the WEb :( Does anybody have some link ?

Thanks in advance
Jacek
01ec89b682c7ae076d25c39a70def227?d=identicon&s=25 Rick Williams (rick)
on 2005-11-16 18:36
jacekolszak wrote:
> I'm looking for some simple and clear documentation about rails
> lifecycle. I want to know which objects are created, which destroyed and
> which methods are executed at some specific time. I'm unable to find any
> useful informations in the WEb :( Does anybody have some link ?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Jacek

Do you want the application objects/methods or rails internal
objects/methods?

Rick
B799288c7dd7178a1bd69fa72edd7996?d=identicon&s=25 Jacek Olszak (jacekolszak)
on 2005-11-17 08:52
rick wrote:
> jacekolszak wrote:
>> I'm looking for some simple and clear documentation about rails
>> lifecycle. I want to know which objects are created, which destroyed and
>> which methods are executed at some specific time. I'm unable to find any
>> useful informations in the WEb :( Does anybody have some link ?
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>> Jacek
>
> Do you want the application objects/methods or rails internal
> objects/methods?
>
> Rick

I need to know what is happen with my objects (controllers, helpers
etc.).

Jacek