Forum: Ruby on Rails RubyConf 05 Audio and Video files resurrected!

8e44c65ac5b896da534ef2440121c953?d=identicon&s=25 ezra (Guest)
hey folks-

	I had some troubles with my server where I hosted the RubyConf for
Stragglers blog with all the audio and video of the presentation
files. It was hacked and had to be rebuilt from scratch. Luckily I
had a backup of the files. So I have just posted a list of all the
links to the presentation files on my blog that will be a more
permanent home for these gems:

http://brainspl.at/articles/2005/12/01/rubyconf-fi...

Enjoy!

Cheers-
-Ezra Zygmuntowicz
Yakima Herald-Republic
WebMaster
http://yakimaherald.com
509-577-7732
ezra@yakima-herald.com
741a3b49ae2937c3d62e45d1699b674a?d=identicon&s=25 srbaker (Guest)
> hey folks-
>
>         I had some troubles with my server where I hosted the RubyConf for
> Stragglers blog with all the audio and video of the presentation
> files. It was hacked and had to be rebuilt from scratch. Luckily I
> had a backup of the files. So I have just posted a list of all the
> links to the presentation files on my blog that will be a more
> permanent home for these gems:
>
> http://brainspl.at/articles/2005/12/01/rubyconf-fi...

I'm getting 403 on a lot of those links.  Specifically, FowlerAndWeirich
On Dec 1, 2005, at 10:36 AM, Steven R. Baker wrote:

>> http://brainspl.at/articles/2005/12/01/rubyconf-fi...
>
> I'm getting 403 on a lot of those links.  Specifically,
> FowlerAndWeirich

Ahh, sorry. It was just a permissions error. They are fixed now.
thanks for the heads up!

Cheers-

-Ezra Zygmuntowicz
Yakima Herald-Republic
WebMaster
http://yakimaherald.com
509-577-7732
ezra@yakima-herald.com
A87f7a014c624587fab0d3d78c5b9c18?d=identicon&s=25 Bil.Kleb (Guest)
Ezra Zygmuntowicz wrote:

> http://brainspl.at/articles/2005/12/01/rubyconf-fi...

I don't see the Ryan Davis videos that I uploaded a couple weeks ago?

Regards,