Forum: Ruby on Rails undefined method `redirect_back_or_default' w/ Salted Login

C35fb25ec709dba77454797ffa0d9016?d=identicon&s=25 mtmusko (Guest)

I upgraded to Rails 0.14.3 and I am getting NoMethodError exceptions
while running the functional tests for the Salted Login Generator.

Is redirect_back_or_default no longer part of the
ApplicationController?  I don't recall seeing anything about

--
Frank Kim
http://meetingkoreans.com
> Hi,
>
> I upgraded to Rails 0.14.3 and I am getting NoMethodError exceptions
> while running the functional tests for the Salted Login Generator.
>
> Is redirect_back_or_default no longer part of the
> ApplicationController?  I don't recall seeing anything about

It never was.  It's a custom method of the salty login generator.  Try
looking in lib/login_system.rb if memory serves.

--
rick
http://techno-weenie.net