Forum: Ruby RDoc questions

Ccfe7d097475a32dc3ff78d6fc42c852?d=identicon&s=25 listrecv (Guest)
I think RDoc is great.  Three questions:

1) How do I put RDoc's for an attribute?

2) Is there a way to tell RDoc to include htmlized source of the entire
file as well (not the just the popup source - the entire file) - on a
separate page.  I find this tremendously useful.  Ideally, the file
pages should have the entire file in html - so I can click and see the
whole thing in context.

3) Any chances of it hyperlinking part of the source code, not just
from the comments?  (I know this is hard to do in Ruby, but RDoc seems
to do a good enough job of heuristicallty guessing...)
Ccfe7d097475a32dc3ff78d6fc42c852?d=identicon&s=25 listrecv (Guest)
Can anyone help me with this?
47b1910084592eb77a032bc7d8d1a84e?d=identicon&s=25 vjoel (Guest)
listrecv@gmail.com wrote:
> I think RDoc is great.  Three questions:
>
> 1) How do I put RDoc's for an attribute?

class C
  # Your doc here
  attr_reader :foo
end

This produces docs that look like:

Attributes
    foo   [R]   Your doc here

> 2) Is there a way to tell RDoc to include htmlized source of the entire
> file as well (not the just the popup source - the entire file) - on a
> separate page.  I find this tremendously useful.  Ideally, the file
> pages should have the entire file in html - so I can click and see the
> whole thing in context.
>
> 3) Any chances of it hyperlinking part of the source code, not just
> from the comments?  (I know this is hard to do in Ruby, but RDoc seems
> to do a good enough job of heuristicallty guessing...)

Sorry, don't know. Expect not.