Forum: IronRuby Pull requests

D7aaf307f96bbdf5ff39be313fe581be?d=identicon&s=25 Orion Edwards (Guest)
I've had an open pull request which resolves a deadlock in IronRuby
itself
sitting on github for over a month now.
There are also two other pull requests which improve visual studio
integration.

While I can understand perhaps why the core ironruby committers might
not
know about the visual studio integration and hence put off merging
those,
surely the patch to resolve the deadlock is useful?
I currently have all the developers in my organization working off my
fork
of IronRuby , as the deadlock issue is impossible to ignore for us. It
is
somewhat embarrassing to say "oh, don't install the official ironruby,
install my custom one from over here"

Is there any intention to merge any of these pull requests?
Cb51033949ffccd982ae32c9f890f25a?d=identicon&s=25 Tomas Matousek (Guest)
Yes, sorry about the delay. I just didn't have time to look at it yet -
I was out last two weekends.

Tomas