Tomas

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Orion E.
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 12:58 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Ironruby-core] Pull requests

I’ve had an open pull request which resolves a deadlock in IronRuby
itself sitting on github for over a month now.
There are also two other pull requests which improve visual studio
integration.

While I can understand perhaps why the core ironruby committers might
not know about the visual studio integration and hence put off merging
those, surely the patch to resolve the deadlock is useful?
I currently have all the developers in my organization working off my
fork of IronRuby , as the deadlock issue is impossible to ignore for us.
It is somewhat embarrassing to say “oh, don’t install the official
ironruby, install my custom one from over here”

Is there any intention to merge any of these pull requests?