Forum: wxRuby Expanding a Button in a GridSizer vertically

8987b8a8b1cc862d332b9ed4ed1030e6?d=identicon&s=25 Simon Szustkowski (Guest)
Hi there,

when adding a Button to a GridSizer cell, i can expand it with the
EXPAND flag horizontally. But how can i expand it vertically, so that it
will fill the whole cell?

Thank you,

Simon
85991f138ede6236f35eb98da22b7b01?d=identicon&s=25 Marvin Gülker (quintus)
8987b8a8b1cc862d332b9ed4ed1030e6?d=identicon&s=25 Simon Szustkowski (Guest)

thanks for your help. But i think this is not what i am searching for.
The :proportion option is controlling the size of each cell, but not how
to expand a widget in this cell to the borders of the cell. The EXPAND
flag expands the buttons horizontally, but i need them to expand
vertically as well. When playing around with the :proportion flag, i
only change the space between the buttons, but not resizing them at all,
if you know what i mean...