Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: Rails on Apache/Windows

6ff739ae9ebd9522b6bac69ed2e7d25f?d=identicon&s=25 dmatsueda (Guest)
> and I simply can't get it working at all. Does anyone have
> any pointers to alternative setup instructions or have any
> suggestions?

Have you tried Curt's Instant Rails?
http://instantrails.rubyforge.org
1eb9255bd28f3c8f97547872901f1d2e?d=identicon&s=25 alastair (Guest)
Dean Matsueda wrote:
>>and I simply can't get it working at all. Does anyone have
>>any pointers to alternative setup instructions or have any
>>suggestions?
>

> Have you tried Curt's Instant Rails?
> http://instantrails.rubyforge.org

Many thanks for the tip Dean! Just what I was looking for.