Forum: RSpec Redirect App for RSpec 2

rahul baxi (Guest)

My name is Rahul and I'm an RoR developer.
I would like to volunteer and write an app to manage redirects on the
rspec.info site.

Please let me know if anyone else hasn't taken this up already.

Thanks,
Rahul
David Chelimsky (Guest)
On Aug 29, 2011, at 6:16 PM, rahul baxi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My name is Rahul and I'm an RoR developer.
> I would like to volunteer and write an app to manage redirects on the rspec.info
site.

> Please let me know if anyone else hasn't taken this up already.
>
> Thanks,
> Rahul

Thank you for volunteering! You are the first to volunteer, and your
help would be welcome. I'll email you off-list with some details in the
next day or so.

Cheers,
David