Forum: Ruby on Rails mysql error Access denied..

786aca6b4728622a57a2c34fb1c9f0cd?d=identicon&s=25 rbrant (Guest)
After successfully getting a sample app up and running, I'm unable to
run a new test app.  I get the error:

#28000Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

which I can't understand, because I'm certain the credentials are
correct.  I can connect fine to the db (mysql) using them.  In fact,
it's a new database on the same server I used with the cookbook sample
(same creds). Is this a common error, and can it be related to
anything other than the obvious?

thanks!
E60d9806a7a4e03b401a632aa0d5c9bd?d=identicon&s=25 rbrant (Guest)
nevermind... restarting webrick has fixed the problem

--
http://brantinteractive.com
rbrant@brantinteractive.com