Forum: IronRuby Sync rubyspec

B3068fb9bae93b2889ffc73feb1b3195?d=identicon&s=25 Enrico Sada (Guest)
I started to update rubyspec to latest version  (pull requests:
https://github.com/IronLanguages/main/pull/35
https://github.com/IronLanguages/main/pull/36 ), the dir
'core/array', 'core/b*' are done.

The rubyspec/rubyspec commit i use as reference is the latest (
https://github.com/rubyspec/rubyspec/commit/ea0ae0...
)

At first i tried to branch from a commit 1 year old of
rubyspec/rubyspec, replace branch contents with ironruby's rubyspec
and try to merge to master, but got too much merge conflicts and
merged files not was ok.

So i am merging files in various steps, slower but better quality.

after that i think we can clone rubyspec/rubyspec, branch from commit
ea00ae038 and replace branch contents with ironruby's rubyspec. We get
a clean fork, so more easy to contribute back changes to
rubyspec/rubyspec.
D7aaf307f96bbdf5ff39be313fe581be?d=identicon&s=25 Orion Edwards (Guest)
Thank you!

From:   Enrico Sada <enrico.sada@gmail.com>
To:     ironruby-core@rubyforge.org
Date:   10/08/2011 09:34 a.m.
Subject:        [Ironruby-core] Sync rubyspec
Sent by:        ironruby-core-bounces@rubyforge.org

[...]

Cb51033949ffccd982ae32c9f890f25a?d=identicon&s=25 Tomas Matousek (Guest)
Merged into main.

I've updated some as well. The following specs are up to date:

\core
  array
  b*

\language
  *

\library
  net
  zlib

Tomas
Cb51033949ffccd982ae32c9f890f25a?d=identicon&s=25 Tomas Matousek (Guest)
And bigdecimal :)

\core
  array
  b*

\language
  *

\library
  bigdecimal
  net
  zlib
B3068fb9bae93b2889ffc73feb1b3195?d=identicon&s=25 Enrico Sada (Guest)
and core/range

 \core
    array
    b*
        range

 \language
    *

 \library
    bigdecimal
    net
    zlib

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 10:46 PM, Tomas Matousek
B3068fb9bae93b2889ffc73feb1b3195?d=identicon&s=25 Enrico Sada (Guest)
and library/t* and core/hash (
https://github.com/IronLanguages/main/pull/40 )

copy/replace list is boring, i added the sync status list as public
gist: https://gist.github.com/1146037 , so we can track wip and dont
dupe work