Forum: Ruby Upgrading Rails and existing apps

145978be4c1cef4034b920f4444085e5?d=identicon&s=25 matt.kilbride (Guest)
I have been wondering what tasks, if any, need to be performed on
existing Rails apps following a Rails upgrade.  Is all the code for my
app self-contained in the app directory?  I haven't found any
information on this.

Thanks!
Matt
31ab75f7ddda241830659630746cdd3a?d=identicon&s=25 halostatue (Guest)
On 11/28/05, matt.kilbride@gmail.com <matt.kilbride@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been wondering what tasks, if any, need to be performed on
> existing Rails apps following a Rails upgrade.  Is all the code for my
> app self-contained in the app directory?  I haven't found any
> information on this.

This is better asked on the rails list.

-austin