Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: Re: Rails core going multiligual...ever?

6ad14385f866d9b77b2635d0f6ce7809?d=identicon&s=25 david_chilton (Guest)
I agree about authentication, every different applications have
different authentication needs. Especially since most of my apps are
internal company apps and are *supposed* to support IE passthrough
authentication with NTLM and Active Directory (Microsoft environment,
sadly), I have to use a very different and weird authentication scheme
that I'll detail in another post when I have time to write it up.

David

> > authentication and i18n and I still think they are framework issues.
> http://www.backpackit.com   -- Personal information manager
> http://www.rubyonrails.com  -- Web-application framework

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information in this electronic message
(including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged or
proprietary.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
disclosure, copying, downloading, or other use of the information is
prohibited and unauthorized, and may be unlawful, regardless of address
or routing.  If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the
sender immediately and permanently delete and destroy the original and
any copies of this message, including any attachments.