Tomas

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Charles
Strahan
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 6:19 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Ironruby-core] KCoding fix for Silverlight build (issue #5093)

Here’s my fix for a bug in the Silverlight build (issue
#5093http://ironruby.codeplex.com/workitem/5093):
690730950522e4e65a0chttp://github.com/cstrahan/ironruby/commit/690730950522e4e65a0c069796dba2bb9300e60f

-Charles

KCodings are obsolete and should be completely removed. So I don’t think
this needs to be fixed.

Sweet - that works for me :).

Have you had a chance to take a look at my other commit (regarding issue
#4946)?

-Charles

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 8:28 PM, Tomas M. <