Forum: Typo Write-up on upgrade from 5.3 to 5.5

C306387e70ecb5ad86d09b25fa39a122?d=identicon&s=25 Jon Jensen (Guest)
Hi, everyone.

First, thanks to the authors of Typo. I'm sure it been a lot of work
over
the years!

I just wrote a blog post that is really mostly about trying out nginx +
Unicorn for deployment instead of Apache + Passenger, but also about
upgrading Typo and Rails:

http://blog.endpoint.com/2010/08/ruby-on-rails-typ...

One point that may be of interest to list readers is the need to stick
with an older version of sqlite3-ruby on RHEL 5. Exact installation
commands are there.

HTH,
Jon

--
Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation
Le 12 août 2010 à 06:35, Jon Jensen a écrit :

> HTH,
> Jon

Hi Jon,

Thank you for writing about this, having some users feedback and up to
date documentation is always nice. Too bad your blog isn't running Typo
;-)

BTW I really loved your 2 articles comparing Spree and Magento feature.
I just used it on a project here.

Cheer,
Fred / neuro`

--
Frédéric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player
On Tue, 17 Aug 2010, de Villamil Frédéric wrote:

> Thank you for writing about this, having some users feedback and up to
> date documentation is always nice. Too bad your blog isn't running Typo
> ;-)

Yeah, that blog is on Blogger, but here's the Typo blog I was talking
about that I upgraded:

http://erin.zayda.net/

> BTW I really loved your 2 articles comparing Spree and Magento feature.
> I just used it on a project here.

Oh, that's good to hear. It was by my co-worker Steph Powell. So did you
end up using Spree or Magento for your current project?

Jon