Forum: wxRuby Standard icon in custom dialog

2a11c93e55ef1e3bcca56c7f2d5e011d?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
Is there any way to grab a standard icon for a custom dialog?  I have a
message box with Wx::ICON_ERROR, and I want to add a check box to it.
The only way I know to do this is to create a custom dialog.  Then I can
use a standard button sizer to get the proper buttons, but I can't find
the error icon.

Any hints are appreciated.  Thanks!

---
Ryan Hinton
L-3 Communications / Communication Systems West
ryan.w.hinton@L-3com.com
hi

On 15/07/2011 20:23, ryan.w.hinton@L-3com.com wrote:
> Is there any way to grab a standard icon for a custom dialog?  I have a
> message box with Wx::ICON_ERROR, and I want to add a check box to it.
> The only way I know to do this is to create a custom dialog.  Then I can
> use a standard button sizer to get the proper buttons, but I can't find
> the error icon.

Wx::ArtProvider.icon(Wx::ART_ERROR)

cheers
alex