Forum: Rails I18n Using Tolk with Google Translate

5593e947464934af2ed2294f696960f0?d=identicon&s=25 Tokumine (Guest)
Quick writeup and video of my Tolk translation engine fork that uses
the Google Translate API to provide sensible starting points for Rails
i18n translations.

http://www.tokumine.com/2010/07/18/using-tolk-with...

Si
Adce10d7f1dbabcdab8f525a59cec32f?d=identicon&s=25 Andrés Gutiérrez (andresgutgon)
2010/7/18 Tokumine <si.tokumine@gmail.com>

> Quick writeup and video of my Tolk translation engine fork that uses
> the Google Translate API to provide sensible starting points for Rails
> i18n translations.
>
> http://www.tokumine.com/2010/07/18/using-tolk-with...

Great! I'm doing it with your code Thanks a lot. And thanks to David too
:)