Forum: wxRuby WxRuby and windows 7

6256f6891b1eeea6413acb78975f2f17?d=identicon&s=25 tuti plain (tutiplain)
on 2010-04-01 04:53
Hi,  has anyone been able to use wxRuby on Windows 7.  When I run a
basic app I get an error saying that MSVCP71.dll is missing.  Any ideas
on how to solve this?
2aa32559134aa3d596fb749f8ffccde7?d=identicon&s=25 hendra kusuma (Guest)
On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 9:53 AM, tuti plain <lists@ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> Hi,  has anyone been able to use wxRuby on Windows 7.  When I run a
> basic app I get an error saying that MSVCP71.dll is missing.  Any ideas
> on how to solve this?
> --

Yes, my code run just fine on win 7
you can search that file and then copy it to ruby/bin folder
thats how I usually solve any problem regarding file missing