Forum: Ruby-Forum.com How is rforum doing?

E750df851299d1c7d627f063a6e46980?d=identicon&s=25 Frank Church (vfclists)
on 2010-03-29 21:05
I installed RForum a few years ago because I liked the way it read from
other mailing lists and present them in one forum.

Has it had some changes over the years, or is it the same code?

Is www.ruby-forum.com running on the old code base, or have there been
changes that have not been updated to the download?

What is Altered Beast? Does it have the same ability to include from
other mailing lists?
3a83969376c805ef5b6042191fdb0ff3?d=identicon&s=25 Andreas S. (andreas)
on 2010-03-31 19:24
Frank Church wrote:

> I installed RForum a few years ago because I liked the way it read from
> other mailing lists and present them in one forum.
>
> Has it had some changes over the years, or is it the same code?

There have been some changes to the version used on ruby-forum.com, but
nothing substantial. The version I am using on Mikrocontroller.net is
much further developed and improved, but also heavily customized, and I
can't easily extract something that is fit for a public release. Maybe I
will get around to making a new release some time in the future...

Can't comment on Beast.
Existing account

No account? Register here.