Forum: Mongrel Upgraded to Ruby 1.9.1 and Mongrel now fails

D8f381671195fbf398dbd1765516503d?d=identicon&s=25 Dave Walton (Guest)
We recently upgraded to ruby 1.9.1 (in order to get new functions in the
Math module).  We've reinstalled Mongrel with it, and even gone so far
make some modifications to the compile (based on a post I found on one
of
the forums).

Mongrel now fails when we try to launch it:
mongrel_rails cluster::start

With the message:
ERROR RUNNING 'cluster::start': Plugin /cluster::start does not exist in
category /commands
Use help command to get help

Has anyone seen this error?  Is there a known fix?  I saw a posting from
couple years ago about need to a:
Gem cleanup mongrel_cluster

...but that doesn't appear to have made any difference.

Dave
E7cff3cfd41c495e1012227d7dc24202?d=identicon&s=25 Luis Lavena (luislavena)
On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 6:57 PM, Dave Walton <Dave.Walton@jax.org>
wrote:
> category /commands
> Use help command to get help
>
> Has anyone seen this error?  Is there a known fix?  I saw a posting from a
> couple years ago about need to a:
> Gem cleanup mongrel_cluster

Has you installed mongrel_cluster gem?

I'm not aware that mongrel_cluster is compatible with Ruby 1.9.1
--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17