Forum: Ruby on Rails Distributing gems with a rails app

F48118fe74b0c7f6fd82a0ee422fa34e?d=identicon&s=25 snacktime (Guest)
I know that you can put rails related gems such as activerecord in the
vendor directory, but what about other gems such as database adaptors?
 I'd like to distribute sqlite3-ruby with a rails app and a
preconfigured database.  Where could I put the already built
sqlite3-ruby gem?

Chris
C14805404d3f08ba9b1f6ad93c01615f?d=identicon&s=25 Daniel Wijnands (dewie)
on 2005-11-27 09:45
I use this method :

http://www.erikveen.dds.nl/distributingrubyapplica...

works very good, i use the exe method , but you can also use the tar
method

Daniel