Forum: FXRuby TimerDemo.rbw problem

5cd70d30d2db69e1d570a019b70401bf?d=identicon&s=25 Richard Muller (richardiii)

I got this TimerDemo from:
http://groups.google.com/group/fxruby-google/tree/...

I tried to add the star-up code, but was only partially correct.  I'd
appreciate some guidance in correcting it.

I posted the code at http://www.pastie.org/pastes/732557/edit

When I ran the code from within SciTE over WinXP/SP3,
I got a centered graphic apparently consisting of two controls:
- a textbox populated with "1234567890abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz"
- a static progress bar with no "progress" content

Furthermore,  this graphic was not accompanied by "normal" normal
Windows' features, i.e. a border and caption bar.

To get rid of this graphic,  I had to invoke the Task Manager and
end the "TimerDemo" task.

Thanks in Advance,
Richard
5cd70d30d2db69e1d570a019b70401bf?d=identicon&s=25 Richard Muller (richardiii)
on 2009-12-08 00:13
Richard Muller wrote:

> I posted the code at http://www.pastie.org/pastes/732557/edit

Correction: http://www.pastie.org/pastes/732557