Forum: Redcloth Searchable Archives?

"Peter Valdemar Mørch (Lists)" (Guest)
Is there any place one can search the messages of these archives? That
would make it easer to ensure that the same question hasn't been
answered before.

Peter
Christoffer Sawicki (Guest)
Hello,

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 10:18, "Peter Valdemar Mørch (Lists)"
<4ux6as402@sneakemail.com> wrote:
> Is there any place one can search the messages of these archives? That would
> make it easer to ensure that the same question hasn't been answered before.

Try this:

http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2...

Regards,
Christoffer Sawicki
Christoffer Sawicki wrote:
>> Is there any place one can search the messages of these archives? That would
>> make it easer to ensure that the same question hasn't been answered before.
>
> Try this:

http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2...

Cool, I didn't know Google's site: search parameter could include a path
part too! Thanks! You've just made all lists searchable for me. :-)

Peter