Forum: Typo easy way to export from typo?

5f400e38a8ed574db5f5afa60f373470?d=identicon&s=25 Hh Hh (henry74)
I'm thinking about shutting down my VPS which is running my blog due to
the
upkeep/cost required so I'd like to migrate my typo blog articles to a
free
blogging service like Tumblr.  Is there an easy way to do this?  I'd
love to
keep the URLs correct, etc. Any suggestions/ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Henry
700f9a3b883e6a04d018f48290b1a3fd?d=identicon&s=25 Frederic de Villamil (Guest)
Le 23 juin 2011  04:58, henry74 a crit :

> I'm thinking about shutting down my VPS which is running my blog due to the
upkeep/cost required so I'd like to migrate my typo blog articles to a free
blogging service like Tumblr.  Is there an easy way to do this?  I'd love to
keep
the URLs correct, etc. Any suggestions/ideas would be appreciated.

> Thanks,
> Henry

Hello,

One would generally ask such a question to the team working on the blog
they're migrating to, not from. He would have better chances to get an
answer.

I don't know much about these blogwares, but try RSS import, maybe
you'll have luck there.

Best,
Frederic

--
Frdric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled"  Go player