Forum: Ruby on Rails newbie question: HTTP 500 0 Errors trying to access a new pr

17d01ff4326c26911481c7a77283b343?d=identicon&s=25 esloane (Guest)
I'm new to both Ruby & Rails. I've been following the "Agile Web
Development"
book and successfully created the online shop examples. Now using the
exact
procedures used in the examples to create a new project - I can't access
anything and get only "GET /user/create HTTP/1.1" 500 0 errors. Not real
specific. I've pared down the database, removed all foreign keys, put in
join
tables, etc. so I dont think the problem is there. I don't really know
enough to
define a strategy to track down the problem. Can anybody help?
5cfd7e9223637ea26c81c2cc3e43799e?d=identicon&s=25 craig (Guest)
On 26 Nov 2005, at 23:52, EricInOz wrote:
> tables, etc. so I dont think the problem is there. I don't really
> know enough to
> define a strategy to track down the problem. Can anybody help?

What's listed in your logs/development.log?

Yours,
Craig
--
Craig Webster | t: +44 (0)131 516 8595 | e: craig@xeriom.net