Forum: Ferret running AAF DRb Server in foreground?

A99ccfa84810c6016a9d3dc3429a2e00?d=identicon&s=25 Tony Primerano (primerano)
on 2009-09-22 15:32
Is it possible to run the ActsAsFerret DRb Server in foreground?   I'm
trying to avoid using monit and I have a few other monitors that only
work when processes are run in the foreground.
A99ccfa84810c6016a9d3dc3429a2e00?d=identicon&s=25 Tony Primerano (primerano)
on 2009-09-22 15:36
Found it.   just use run instead of start.  :-)

script/ferret_server  -e production run