Forum: Radiant CMS Troubles after installing a extension

D843f6e91039c1c897d4fd62e778762f?d=identicon&s=25 Maria paula Mariani (priani)
Hello!

I'm having troubles after Mailer Extension installation. I wonder if any
extension or gem that I don't have is required. Attached is a file with
the error I get when trying to boot mongrel.

In this instance I've also tried to install the Blog extension.

This one is my gem list

actionmailer (2.3.2)
actionpack (2.3.2)
activerecord (2.3.2)
activeresource (2.3.2)
activesupport (2.3.2)
cgi_multipart_eof_fix (2.5.0)
daemons (1.0.10)
fastthread (1.0.7)
gem_plugin (0.2.3)
linecache (0.43)
mongrel (1.1.5)
mysql (2.7)
radiant (0.8.0)
rails (2.3.2)
rake (0.8.7)
RedCloth (4.2.2)
ruby-debug-base (0.10.3)
ruby-debug-ide (0.4.5)
rubygems-update (1.3.4)
sqlite3-ruby (1.2.4)

Thanks very much,
Paula
D843f6e91039c1c897d4fd62e778762f?d=identicon&s=25 Maria paula Mariani (priani)
on 2009-08-31 20:38
Maria paula Mariani wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'm having troubles after Mailer Extension installation. I wonder if any
> extension or gem that I don't have is required. Attached is a file with
> the error I get when trying to boot mongrel.
>
> In this instance I've also tried to install the Blog extension.
>
> This one is my gem list
>
> actionmailer (2.3.2)
> actionpack (2.3.2)
> activerecord (2.3.2)
> activeresource (2.3.2)
> activesupport (2.3.2)
> cgi_multipart_eof_fix (2.5.0)
> daemons (1.0.10)
> fastthread (1.0.7)
> gem_plugin (0.2.3)
> linecache (0.43)
> mongrel (1.1.5)
> mysql (2.7)
> radiant (0.8.0)
> rails (2.3.2)
> rake (0.8.7)
> RedCloth (4.2.2)
> ruby-debug-base (0.10.3)
> ruby-debug-ide (0.4.5)
> rubygems-update (1.3.4)
> sqlite3-ruby (1.2.4)
>

> Thanks very much,
> Paula

I've worked around this issue and fixed it installing Page_attachment
extension. Now mongrell works good, but several issues appeared inside
the admin backend. When I want to create a page or access a page from
the admin it display the following mistake:

Mysql::Error: Table 'radiant_production.page_attachments' doesn't exist:
SHOW FIELDS FROM `page_attachments`

Thanks very much for your help!
D843f6e91039c1c897d4fd62e778762f?d=identicon&s=25 Maria paula Mariani (priani)
on 2009-08-31 20:46
Maria paula Mariani wrote:
> Maria paula Mariani wrote:
>
> I've worked around this issue and fixed it installing Page_attachment
> extension. Now mongrell works good, but several issues appeared inside
> the admin backend. When I want to create a page or access a page from
> the admin it display the following mistake:
>
> Mysql::Error: Table 'radiant_production.page_attachments' doesn't exist:
> SHOW FIELDS FROM `page_attachments`
>
> Thanks very much for your help!

ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid in Admin/pages#edit