Forum: Redcloth Redcloth repeating text incorrectly

2bd0af6e0e3efc5af13b7650c955543b?d=identicon&s=25 Prateek Dayal (prateekdayal)

I am trying this with RedCloth 4.2.2 and it is also reproducible at
http://redcloth.org/try-redcloth/

If I input a text like

Hello,

Really.. I don't think so

Please check again

The processed text comes out as

Hello,

Really.. I don’t think so

Really.. I don’t think soPlease check again

As you can see some text is randomly repeated (unless this is a feature
that I don't know/ have not been able to find).

Please let me know what needs to be done to fix this.

Thanks
Prateek Dayal
2bd0af6e0e3efc5af13b7650c955543b?d=identicon&s=25 Prateek Dayal (prateekdayal)
on 2009-08-25 09:16
I was posting using the web interface and the thread was posted twice.
My apologies for the trouble caused

Regards
Prateek Dayal

Prateek Dayal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying this with RedCloth 4.2.2 and it is also reproducible at
> http://redcloth.org/try-redcloth/
>
> If I input a text like
>
> Hello,
>
> Really.. I don't think so
>
> Please check again
>
> The processed text comes out as
>
> Hello,
>
> Really.. I don’t think so
>
> Really.. I don’t think soPlease check again
>
> As you can see some text is randomly repeated (unless this is a feature
> that I don't know/ have not been able to find).
>
> Please let me know what needs to be done to fix this.
>
> Thanks
> Prateek Dayal
A50dcaaf8e545e6cc1fb4e32919be6ad?d=identicon&s=25 Jason Garber (jgarber)
No problem, Prateek.  I'll mark it as a bug.  The reason is the double
period