Forum: Ruby doh! cannot upload files to rubyforge

2a0f7bd2c54fbc44329d69555b96f1c5?d=identicon&s=25 kevin.jackson (Guest)
I've created a project on rubyforge, and like a dimwitted grape I've
lost the helpful email that gets automatically sent out (along with the
instructions for uplaoding files etc etc).

If anyone could forward a copy to me I'd be extremely grateful - I'm
also aware of the rubyforge script taht was kicking around last week?
I'd like to use that later, but for now I just want to connect to the
CVS!

Kev
31e038e4e9330f6c75ccfd1fca8010ee?d=identicon&s=25 gregory.t.brown (Guest)
On 11/13/05, Kev Jackson <kevin.jackson@it.fts-vn.com> wrote:
> I've created a project on rubyforge, and like a dimwitted grape I've
> lost the helpful email that gets automatically sent out (along with the
> instructions for uplaoding files etc etc).
>
> If anyone could forward a copy to me I'd be extremely grateful - I'm
> also aware of the rubyforge script taht was kicking around last week?
> I'd like to use that later, but for now I just want to connect to the CVS!

 export CVS_RSH=ssh
cvs -d :ext:developername@rubyforge.org:/var/cvs/project_name checkout
modulename

HTH
Bc6d88907ce09158581fbb9b469a35a3?d=identicon&s=25 james_b (Guest)
Kev Jackson wrote:
> I've created a project on rubyforge, and like a dimwitted grape I've
> lost the helpful email that gets automatically sent out (along with the
> instructions for uplaoding files etc etc).
>
> If anyone could forward a copy to me I'd be extremely grateful - I'm
> also aware of the rubyforge script taht was kicking around last week?
> I'd like to use that later, but for now I just want to connect to the CVS!

http://rubyforge.org/docman/?group_id=5

James