Forum: Typo script/plugin missing

5be9fad1fc3b187023090a0caf31266b?d=identicon&s=25 Marcelo Elias Del Valle (Guest)
Hello,

    I am new to typo and to this mailing list.
    I would like to install some social plugins to my sidebar, but when
tried to run script/plugin install, I noticed that script/plugin was
missing
on my app.
    Please, would you tell me how can I do to regenerate this script? I
don't know how to install the plugins I want.
    Second doubt: I live in Brazil and my blog would be in brazilian
portuguese language. I noticed there is no translation for pt-BR, so I
would
like to contribute to the project creating this translation. Would you
be
interested? If so, please tell me what to do to translate it!

Regards,
700f9a3b883e6a04d018f48290b1a3fd?d=identicon&s=25 "de Villamil Frédéric" <frederic@de-villamil.com> (Guest)
Le 11 juin 2011  23:45, Marcelo Elias Del Valle a crit :

> Hello,
>
>     I am new to typo and to this mailing list.
>     I would like to install some social plugins to my sidebar, but when I tried
to run script/plugin install, I noticed that script/plugin was missing on my
app.
>     Please, would you tell me how can I do to regenerate this script? I don't
know how to install the plugins I want.
>     Second doubt: I live in Brazil and my blog would be in brazilian portuguese
language. I noticed there is no translation for pt-BR, so I would like to
contribute to the project creating this translation. Would you be interested? If
so, please tell me what to do to translate it!

> Regards,

Hello,

This has changed with Rails 3.0. The correct syntax is now
./script/rails plugin install ....

Best regards
Frdric
--
Frdric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled"  Go player
On 06/11/2011 11:45 PM, Marcelo Elias Del Valle wrote:
> Hello,
>
> [...]
>      Second doubt: I live in Brazil and my blog would be in brazilian portuguese
> language. I noticed there is no translation for pt-BR, so I would like to
> contribute to the project creating this translation. Would you be interested? If
> so, please tell me what to do to translate it!

Hi Marcelo,

Frdric already answered your first question, so I'll answer the second.
Yes,
we would definitely be interested in a Brazilian Portuguese translation.
Thank
you for offering to create one.

To create a translation, you need to run the following from Typo's root:

   > touch lang/pt_BR.rb
   > ruby vendor/plugins/localization/bin/make_language.rb pt_BR

Then, you can put your translation in `lang/pt_BR.rb`. Finally, you have
to get
the translation to us. You can send us a pull request on GitHub, or send
us the
file directly.

Thanks again, and regards,