Forum: Rails Germany No route matches "/undefined" with {:method=>:get}

Aa013575a5ca85ffa4ca66169bab3261?d=identicon&s=25 Sushrut Sathe (guru)
on 2009-06-15 08:38
I use to show the text on pop windows using javascript but it gives the
error,
I refer the forum in that i got the semi result is that change the
controller name but i canit change the controller name. so what to
do?????
that message is display with another javascript

the pop window is open but it gives the "No route matches "/undefined"
with {:method=>:get}" this error

How to solve this problem?
61a2254a87edfb1bb03abe5b7445f78f?d=identicon&s=25 Adrian Wechner (adriansito)
on 2010-01-26 06:57
Sushrut Sathe wrote:
> I use to show the text on pop windows using javascript but it gives the
> error,
> I refer the forum in that i got the semi result is that change the
> controller name but i canit change the controller name. so what to
> do?????
> that message is display with another javascript
>
> the pop window is open but it gives the "No route matches "/undefined"
> with {:method=>:get}" this error
>

> How to solve this problem?

you have a javascript problem and no rails problem.
you try to use the value of a undefined variable to define the route
path, right? check your js code.