Forum: Ruby on Rails Returning the value of a variable from controller to form or

D8dc011c229b76b14b5f85bdbc77373c?d=identicon&s=25 Chandra Pancholi (cp_almora)
on 2009-06-06 13:27
hello everybody
Actually i am new to zend framework. I know that i can return a value of
a variable from a form to the controller. Can I also return a value from
the controller to any form or any model? If this is possible then please
tell me that how can we do it.

Thanks in advance.

> hello everybody
> Actually i am new to zend framework. I know that i can return a value of
> a variable from a form to the controller. Can I also return a value from
> the controller to any form or any model? If this is possible then please
> tell me that how can we do it.

I thought zend was a php framework, in some sense a competitor of
Rails. I did not know you could do Rails in the zend framework.

Colin