Forum: Rails deployment Not able to send mails using ruby on rails

57f355c4d8bab93d67dfbd1691ab0be4?d=identicon&s=25 Devi Rv (devirv)
on 2009-06-06 12:13
In environment.rb below configuration details have used

ActionMailer::Base.delivery_method = :smtp
ActionMailer::Base.smtp_settings = {
  :address => "mydomain.com",
  :port => xx,
  :domain => 'mydomain.com',
  :authentication => true,
  :user_name => "username",
  :password => "password"
}

When trying to send mail 'Mail successfully sent' message comes but not
able to receive mails.

When using the same configuration details (as below) in PHP mail sending
id working fine and able to receive mails.

                        $mail->Host = "mydomain.com";
            $mail->Username = "username";
            $mail->Password = "password";
            $mail->SMTP_PORT=xx;

Can any one suggest.
8d48cb06f452e47c10fb5465a73f6c8e?d=identicon&s=25 Vamsi krishna Kilari (kilari)
on 2009-07-07 13:27
Devi,

Do you have access to the mail logs??If so you can check them and see
what exactly happening with your mails.

Thanks,
Kilari.
http://kilari.co.in