Forum: Ruby on Rails new member, introducing msyelf

A201689328502725a404674f3706efb8?d=identicon&s=25 Jon (Guest)
hey all -- ruby noob here, hope this doesn't go against the norms, but
i just wanted to introduce myself.  recently wrapped up a masters in
hci and dabbled a bit in ror during grad school - if you're
interested, i made a simple app for delayed email delivery:
mailthislater.com.  looking forward to the discussion and helping out
when i can.

-jon
http://jonathangcohen.com
Jon wrote:
> hey all -- ruby noob here, hope this doesn't go against the norms, but
> i just wanted to introduce myself.  recently wrapped up a masters in
> hci and dabbled a bit in ror during grad school - if you're
> interested, i made a simple app for delayed email delivery:
> mailthislater.com.  looking forward to the discussion and helping out
> when i can.
>
> -jon
> http://jonathangcohen.com

Welcome Jon.