Forum: Ruby on Rails My Ajax form doen't work within a table. Any idea?

43fc016fccb5bf03516931e9ae9fa2d5?d=identicon&s=25 Li Yu (ly25)
Somehow, my ajax form was working perfect without any format. After I
put it into a pretty looking table, added <table></table>, it did not

Anyone has any idea?

2009/6/4 suki <li.yu@duke.edu>:

> Somehow, my ajax form was working perfect without any format. After I
> put it into a pretty looking table, added <table></table>, it did not
>
> Anyone has any idea?

You have not shown the view code but I suspect you may have attempted
to have something like

Unfortunately this is not valid html, a form cannot span a row or a
number of cells, though you may find it works in some browsers.

Colin
4ab2692ba129cb296d4f2e90ba5241da?d=identicon&s=25 Sandip Ransing (san2821)
Form tag must be before <table> tag or inside <td> tag otherwise it will
not
work.

- Sandip

--