Forum: JRuby State of the JRuby wiki...

78c939ec0390fe89d78cdbf85e8e6856?d=identicon&s=25 Rich Manalang (Guest)
Can someone fill me in on what the state of the JRuby wiki is?  A few
months
ago I remember a thread about moving everything over to Kenai.  Is that
still the plan?  I was going to update the Nailgun page since it's no
longer
accurate with 1.3.0, but didn't know which wiki to update.

Thanks.

Rich
C10ea39c3fbe535ea1bf1d4eb4617900?d=identicon&s=25 Jay McGaffigan (Guest)
Everything is at Kenai... So update it there ... You could update it
in both places if you'd like but Kenai appears to be the main wiki.

Jay

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 1:30 PM, Rich Manalang <rich.manalang@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Can someone fill me in on what the state of the JRuby wiki is?  A few months
> ago I remember a thread about moving everything over to Kenai.  Is that
> still the plan?  I was going to update the Nailgun page since it's no longer
> accurate with 1.3.0, but didn't know which wiki to update.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Rich

Yeah, we haven't made a concentrated effort to move everything to Kenai,
but it is the right place. Anyone who wants to just sweep through and
migrate everything, deleting the originals and adding links to new kenai
pages, would be today's JRuby BFF.

Jay McGaffigan wrote:
>> accurate with 1.3.0, but didn't know which wiki to update.

In that case, it might be a good idea to point the "wiki" link on the
main
jruby.org site to Kenai.

Rich

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Charles Oliver Nutter <
D'oh! Doing it now.