Forum: Ruby on Rails Exception Notifier on Windows

B3bcedc723a39bd0395f3c68cbca49e4?d=identicon&s=25 toby privett (Guest)
Hello,

I am trying to use the exception_notification plugin in a rail app
running on windows. The plugin doesn't seem to be firing (there are no
traces in the log file).
The same app, configuration, etc, running on linux fires notifications.

Has anyone successfully used this plugin on windows? Or can suggest
alternatives?

Thanks
Toby
4ab2692ba129cb296d4f2e90ba5241da?d=identicon&s=25 Sandip Ransing (san2821)
Hoptoad-exception notifier plugin is the best choice

Sandip

--
Ruby on Rails Developer
http://sandip.sosblog.com