Forum: GNU Radio Questions Regarding Schematic Files and their Contents

A8dda2c33e6ce6210f710e80bf15bd02?d=identicon&s=25 Fahimeh Rezaei (Guest)
Hi Dear All friends
I have two questions about some parts of schematic files
1- in the powe page, there are some capesitors which are connected
between
GND and different Voltages (DVDD, VDD5:1,....), I tend to know if there
is
any relationship between the number of capecitors and the voltage which
is
connected to them and GND? for instance I could figure out that the
number
of capecitors which are connected to DVDD:1 and GND is 24 while the
number
of pins are 12 (12 220pF and 0.1uF pair), however for VCC1:5 I could not
found exact relationship! can anybody help me in this issue?
2- some of the values for resistors are not clear for instance in
clocking page of schematic resistors which are connected to S[0..10]
pins of
AD9513 have no distict value. I'm wondering if anyone can help me
regarding
this problem!
Thnaks
Regards
Fahimeh Rezaei wrote:
> Hi Dear All friends
> I have two questions about some parts of schematic files
> 1- in the powe page, there are some capesitors which are connected
> between GND and different Voltages (DVDD, VDD5:1,....), I tend to know
> if there is any relationship between the number of capecitors and the
> voltage which is connected to them and GND? for instance I could figure
> out that the number of capecitors which are connected to DVDD:1 and GND
> is 24 while the number of pins are 12 (12 220pF and 0.1uF pair), however
> for VCC1:5 I could not found exact relationship! can anybody help me in
> this issue?

We try to get at least one cap per power pin, but sometimes there are
more or less.

> 2- some of the values for resistors are not clear for instance in
> clocking page of schematic resistors which are connected to S[0..10]
> pins of AD9513 have no distict value. I'm wondering if anyone can help
> me regarding this problem!

The AD9513 datasheet will give you enough information to figure out
which resistors are populated and which are not.

Matt