Forum: GNU Radio About synchoronization of usrp2.

6b8c3899f4649f5869477192a5380263?d=identicon&s=25 周亮 (Guest)
anybody test the synchronization with reference clock of usrp2? Now with
command

clocks_enable_test_clk(true, 1);

I still get drifting between J503 and reference clock,is there anybody
make it works?

Thanks for any given words!

Liang
周亮 wrote:
> Hi,
> anybody test the synchronization with reference clock of usrp2? Now with
> command
>

> clocks_enable_test_clk(true, 1);

That line turns on the test clock output, but doesn't turn on locking.
In order to turn on locking you need to add this as well:

clocks_mimo_config(MC_WE_LOCK_TO_SMA);

> I still get drifting between J503 and reference clock,is there anybody make it works?

Burn the attached image on your SD card and I think you'll see it lock.

Matt