Forum: JRuby [ANN] EngineYard now supports JRuby in their Solo cloud

Big news day already for JRuby:

http://www.engineyard.com/blog/2009/engine-yard-ad...

We're thrilled :) We'll be working closely with EY to make sure JRuby
runs as well as possible for them and their customers.

- Charlie

SWEET!

I just signed up for a Solo account and was playing with it.

having JRuby is going to be awesome...

Jay

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Charles Oliver Nutter