Forum: JRuby rawr: reporting bugs

9d7ceca3c2fd90d61c6ea950f42b3a9a?d=identicon&s=25 marc (Guest)
Is there anywhere else to report bugs against rawr than at
rawr.codeplex.com?

I'm through creating YetAnotherAccount to report bugs. It's getting
easier to fork and fix! Which, seriously, is a good demonstration of a
broken process.

--
Best,
Marc

"Change requires small steps."

Rawr will be moving to Kenai fairly soon and will be able to use the
bug tracking facilities there.  Best of all you probably already have
an account there.  Logan Barnett can provide more details as he's the
lead on that.

David Koontz

On May 29, 2009, at 12:58 PM, marc wrote:

> "Change requires small steps."

I'm not sure what the codeplex stuff is about. We've never touched
that site.

Logan Barnett
logustus@gmail.com
http://www.logustus.com