Forum: GNU Radio Python error USRP question

3ef1a020638f794eed699664ab19fade?d=identicon&s=25 BlueEyeBirdy (Guest)
After installing everything, I tried to run one of the python examples
through the terminal. Each of the examples played but threw the
following
error:

Exception RuntimeError: 'maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling
Python object' in <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'> ignored

Any idea what is wrong? I even attached the USRP and nothing worked. If
open an example should the usrp run off of that?

> After installing everything, I tried to run one of the python examples
> through the terminal. Each of the examples played but threw the following
> error:

How and what did you install?

Johnathan
3ef1a020638f794eed699664ab19fade?d=identicon&s=25 BlueEyeBirdy (Guest)
i installed python and gnu radio 3.2. Here is a list of the items
installed
from  http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/UbuntuInstall
http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/UbuntuInstall
Your question is fairly generic.  Please see
http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/ReportingErrors for some guidelines on
the best way to ask you question in a manner that will allow us to
help you solve it.

Thanks
Jason